Tuesday, December 1, 2009

5 People I am Thankful For... Day 1

For the next 5 days I will be focusing on 1 certain person, who I am very thankful to have in my life =) I will say 10 things that I love about this person, and why!

First is my amazing son DJ.

1. I love that he is so compassionate. He loves giving me hugs and tisses *kisses*. If anyone gets hurt or says "ouch", "Owee" or anything like that, He is constantly asking if we are okay.
2. He is so smart! He knows what is going on and you cant really trick him because he will get you! He can count to 10 and can say almost the whole alphabet! You might not be able to understand every letter but he can say it!

3. He is an amazing big brother! He loves his sister so much, They are almost inseparable. Even though they fight over toys, binkies, sippys and blankets they still love playing with each other and laying on the couch together watching The Cat And The Hat =) I love that he is so overprotected of his little sister.
4. I love the way he comes up to me and gives me hugs and says "I love you, Mommy" out of the blue =) It completely melts my heart!

5. I love that he knows how to play "Pretend". I love listening and watching him play with his cars and trucks, and the sounds that they make.
6. I love his Personality! He knows how to make you laugh, and he is quite good at it! He is such a happy child and loves to make you smile. He loves to make his goofy smile whenever I say Cheese!

7. I love listening to him sing! Whenever we are in the car or I am cleaning and the radio is on, you can always find him singing and dancing! He can really get down on the dancing too!
8. I love watching him learn new things and get the big surprised facial expression! He loves doing new things and is always ready to go!
9. I love his big beautiful Eyes! He is such an amazing little man!
10. I love him just the way he is! Even though you give mommy a run for her money , please DJ dont ever change, you are an amazing little boy just the way you are! I am so thankful you are in my life and I am able be called your mommy.


I L♥ve You!

No comments: