Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

I cant believe Christmas is already here! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating the last Christmas...

All of the kids' presents are in my closet waiting to be wrapped tonight! I have their stocking already packed with goodies, So all I have to do is just bring them out and hang them! The kids are so spoiled from their Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles its not even funny! DJ is going to get a lot of Toy Story & Handy Manny stuff and Reagan is going to be able to open up her own Daycare with all of the Baby Dolls and Goodies she is getting... lol They will both have enough clothes for the year from my Dad and Aunt =) I am so Grateful for everything they do for the kids!

Cant wait to see their faces tomorrow morning when they are opening all of their goodies!!!

No comments: