Thursday, December 17, 2009

Homemade Christmas Ornaments =)

So for Christmas this year the kids (me) are making Ornaments for the Grandparents and Aunts & Uncles =) I got this idea when I was watching Martha Stewart a few days ago!

What you will need:
Styrofoam Balls
Craft Glue
Glitter
Sticks
Ribbon/String

First you want to put some glue in a bowl...

Then insert the sticks into the styrofoam balls...

Dip the styrofoam balls into the glue...

Take another stick and get all of the excess glue of the styrofoam ball...

Sprinkle glitter all over the styrofoam ball...



We used red and silver glitter...

Set them aside and let them dry completely...

Tada!!! After they are dry you can take out the stick and glue some string or ribbon onto the styrofoam ball...


Enjoy!!!


3 comments:

Brittni said...

This is a neat idea, I'm going to have to do it with Brayden and Aslynn. And if you don't mind me asking where abouts in Tennessee are you guys going?

Breanna said...

Thanks Brittni =) Its super easy!

We will be in Paris and Big Sandy. We are flying into Nashville =)

Brittni said...

That's awesome I live about 2 hours outside of Nashville. I've never been to Paris or heard of Big Sandy. I lived in Knoxville for a few years for school.