Thursday, December 10, 2009

My 2009 Dream Wish list!

Once again I am going to do a "Dream" Wish List! Last year I did one and I actually got a few things off my list! So lets hope this year I can get a few!!! A mommy can dream, Right?!?

10. New Coach Purse

9. Shopping Spree to Macy*s

8. These amazing heels at Bakers!


7. Unlimited Flyer Miles..
So we can visit our families in the midwest.

6. Shopping Spree at Benefit.
I love their make up!

5. Double Jogger Stroller.
That way I can start running with the kids again!


4. New Pair of UGGS!


3. These Super cute Coach Flats!

2. A New Car! 2009 Acura TL


1. A new home!



2 comments:

Bridget said...

I will totally ditto that list! Except the heels LOL! I am a clutz, can't wear heels!

Priscilla said...

Love your list! I think I may just have to do my own dream list! :)