Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!

I cant believe Christmas has come and gone... The kids had a lot of fun today and made out like bandits! They woke up this morning bright and early at 7:30am and ran out into the front room like they have done this for many years. Right when they saw all of the presents they started to dig in!!!

DJ got an Ambulance that makes all sorts of noise and started playing with it as soon as he opened it!

Reagan was still a little sleepy and started s.l.o.w.l.y started ripping through all of her presents.. She got a Say Please Tea Set that she LOVES!


DJ onto gift #2, He got a Handy Manny Tool Box that makes noise and dances... He hasn't put it down since he opened it.. I'm surprised he is not sleeping with it right now.. lol

Reagan was starting to get the gist of everything and started opening presents like a Pro!

DJ and his Ambulance!

Reagan was loving his tool box!

On our way to Church.. After we went to church we went over to Dave's brothers house and they scored with presents too! They got me a bottle of wine and a set of wine glasses =) Dave got a Bombay Sapphire Set and a Chicago Bears movie...



We finally made it over to my dads house and again scored! My dad stocked them with a lot of clothes! My sister got DJ a Handy Manny Doll w/ a Tool Box that talks in English and Spanish =)


His Great Gramma got him a Big Dump Truck! DJ and Reagan were sitting in it and Dave and my dad would push them around.. lol

My sister got me a Mixer!!!

Reagan's Great Gramma made her a Baby Doll Cradle and a Baby Doll. She made all of the bedding too! It comes with 2 Sheets, A Throw Blanket and a Quilt! My Gramma has always sewn. I love it!

Here is another angle of it.


Tomorrow is our intermission, Sunday my aunt and cousin are coming over to swap gifts and on Monday my In laws are coming over to give the kids their presents...

Today was so busy and the kids had a blast! They were so tired they both crashed at 8pm =)

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and had a great day with your families!

No comments: