Wednesday, December 2, 2009

5 people I am thankful for... Day 2

My second person that I am thankful for is my Beautiful daughter Reagan Khloe..

1. I love her Smile. That smile of her's can light up a room in seconds. Also love that her dimples show when she is smiling.
2. I love the fact that she Loves cuddling =) DJ was never a big cuddler. She will cuddle with you for hours.
3. I love how she dances! She can really shake her body!
4. I love watching her eyes light up when she sees her big brother. She loves her brother so much, and loves playing with him.

5. She loves to Scream Sing... She has a great pair of lungs in her.
6. I love her big personality. She is always laughing and making people laugh. She has one of the cutest laughs I have ever heard. She makes the funniest faces that are too cute.
7. I love her big beautiful eyes and pouty lips =)
8. I love that she is somewhat of a risk taker. She likes to do everything her brother does, even if that means bumping her head, falling or skinning knees. She wants to be just like her big brother.
9. I love watching her learn new things and how to get to certain things she wants. She is one smart cookie!
10. I love her just the way she is. I wouldnt change anything in the world. She is an amazing little girl and I cant wait to she what she becomes =)


I am so thankful you are in my life and able to be called your mommy.

I l♥ve you.



No comments: