Monday, June 14, 2010

10 Weeks

With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, Peanut is making major progress. Peanut's length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

How far along: 10 Weeks
Total weight gain: -10lbs
Size of the baby: A small Strawberry or Prune 1.2 in, .14 oz
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Not yet.. Maybe in another few weeks if this bloat doesnt stop..
Sleep: ha! I toss and turn all night & getting up every few hours to go potty.
Movement: too soon
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws
Food aversions: All other food
Morning sickness: all day every day still
Symptoms: tired, constant nausea and getting up all night to go potty
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy and my sleep
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd Appt!!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut & Its Heartbeat!!

No comments: