Monday, June 21, 2010

11 Weeks


Peanut currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

How far along: 11 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: -12lbs
Size of the baby: A Lime 1.6 in & .25 oz
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity tops and going to go shopping for mat. pants/capris today!
Sleep: ha! I toss and turn all night & getting up every few hours to go potty.
Movement: Little Flutters, but its still a little soon.
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws
Food aversions: Still a lot of food..
Morning sickness: Its getting better but some foods still trigger the m/s.
Symptoms: tired, constant nausea and getting up all night to go potty.
Labor signs: Way Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy and my sleep
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd Appt and being out of the 1st trimester!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut & Its Heartbeat!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

If you don't mind, I may start doing this on my blog. It's a good idea and will be great to look back at once the baby is here.

Breanna said...

Go ahead!! I coppied it off of someones blog too =)

Brooke said...

Congrats on your third little one! And thank you for your kind words. Hopefully in a few years, I'll be right where you are. 1 boy, 1 girl and a third on the way!