Monday, June 7, 2010

9 Weeks




Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!


How far along: 9 Weeks
Total weight gain: -8lbs
Size of the baby: A Green Olive .9in .07oz
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Not yet.. Maybe in another few weeks if this bloat doesnt stop..
Sleep: ha! I toss and turn all night
Movement: too soon
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws
Food aversions: All other food
Morning sickness: all day every day. Wishing it will end soon! But Ginger Ale is helping.
Symptoms: tired, sick, non stop peeing
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy and being able to eat what I want without heaving.. =(
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd Appt!!
Milestones: Seeing my Peanut again today!!!

No comments: