Saturday, June 5, 2010

DJ's IEP Meeting...

Yesterday we had DJ's IEP meeting for his Speech Therapy. The meeting went great and he was approved for more speech therapy when he gets into preschool in august.

They will pull him out of his classroom for 30min once a week for one on one ST. I met the Speech Teacher yesterday at the meeting and she seems really nice. I cant believe my little boy will be in preschool in a few months, and i definitely cant believe that he will be 3 in less than 2 weeks...

He keeps asking to go to preschool and just now he told me "Mommy, I HAVE to go to Preschool" =)

For DJ's birthday we are doing a Toy Story theme party! I cant wait!!! He is going to have so much fun with all of his friends!

I think for Reagan's 2nd birthday we are going to do a Dora theme! She is loving Dora!!

No comments: