Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Fun!!!

Yesterday the kids and I went to a friends dads house and they went swimming! Reagan wanted to just stay on the first step and DJ wanted to go to the deep end and grab all of the toys. lol When I finally got them into the pool they had a blast! They love going swimming now! I have to get them used to the water if I want to get them into swimming lessons this year.

Then we bbq'd and the kids, well Reagan ate DJ just wanted to play. He was in a new environment so he wanted to run up and down the stairs and play with all the toys. Then Reagan wanted to get in on the action and go up and down the stairs, which she did really good and was flying up those stairs.. lol

Today we are going to Daves brothers house to watch the Soccer game and have a bbq. DJ loves going over there to see his "Auntie Amber," and he is starting to warm up to "Uncle Drew" =) Amber says DJ likes her more because she reads to DJ.. lol

I will bring my camera this time, so pics will be up this evening!!!

Oh and I will be 12 weeks tomorrow!!!

No comments: