Monday, June 28, 2010

12 Weeks... Hello 2nd Trimester!


As you move into the second trimester, Peanut shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of Peanut's systems are fully formed.

How far along: 12 Weeks

Total weight gain: -12lbs

Size of the baby: A Plum.. 2.1 inches & .49 ounces

Sex: Were not finding out!

Maternity clothes: Bought a pair of Bramuda Maternity Shorts yesterday =)

Sleep: waking up 2-3 times a night

Movement: too soon, but peanut is in there bouncing around!

Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws, Fruit, Cheerios

Food aversions: everything else....

Morning sickness: just getting waves of nausea now, thank god the all day nausea is over with!

Symptoms: tired, hungry, irritable

Labor signs: Too soon.

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: My energy I had, but hopefully now that Im in my 2nd trimester my energy will come back!

What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd Appt!!

Milestones: Seeing Peanut, 1st appt, Making it to the 2nd Trimester!!!

No comments: