Friday, August 3, 2012

First Haircut!!

I have been contemplating on cutting Allen's hair for the past few months. I recently started seeing little bumps on the back of his neck, hairline and shoulders. I thought it was probably either something he ate or the heat. It's been so hot here...

Today I decided it was time to get a trim. 

I asked him if he wanted to get his hair cut and he said "Yup!" Silly kid! He was so excited to go for a ride and get his hair cut! I on the other hand, was doing the hard ugly cry on the inside. I love his beautiful golden ringlets. I snuggled him and ran my fingers through his hair while we waited to be called up..

Allen...

It was time...





He kept looking down at all of the hair.. I was scooping up as much as I could. 



After we got home, He looked so much older. 
My baby wasn't a baby anymore. 

Photobucket

No comments: