Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Social!!

Today I am linking up with Ashley for Sunday Social!

Sunday Social


1. What were you like in Middle School/HS?(pictures)
I was friends with everyone! I got along with each clique that schools usually have.. 


2. What were your favorite past times?
Hanging out with friends, Going to the mall, Swimming... I had a car before any of my friends, so we would drive around with the music blaring..
Cant forget parties that we all went too, without parental knowledge!

3. What songs were you obsessed with?(Backstreet Boys anyone?)
High School was Brittney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Eminem & Blink 182

4. What fashion statement do you look back on and cringe?
I thought overalls were the coolest things.. hahaha boy was I wrong! Oh and the fake glasses!

5. Who was your celeb crush?
Definitely Eminem & Blink 182

6. What were your favorite tv shows/movies?
I was into Real World, Road Rules, Jenny Jones & Ricki Lake! Gotta stay classy!


Wow... That was fun!!! 
Definitely a trip down memory lane!!

Photobucket

No comments: