Monday, August 20, 2012

Show & Tell Monday Link Up!!!


It's Link Up Time!!!

Now is your chance to go link up with Becky ! You will be automatically entered into a drawing to win a $50.00 Erin Condren Gift Certificate!

Here are the questions to answer! 


 

- If you were searching for a home now, tell me what would be on your "MUST" list.
The one thing that I want while we are looking for a house is a wrap around porch! I love the look of it and have always wanted a house with that feature! I also want a Pool... Doesn't have to be huge, just big enough for my kids to have fun in!




- Show me your favorite room in a home {either your home, or any home, i.e. kitchen}.
My favorite room would be either the family room or a play room.. My Dream room would be probably the bathroom/closet :)


- If you could have any room redone, tell me which one would it be and what would you like done?
Since we are not in a house yet, how about a whole house! Organized Closets make me so happy!!!

- Tell me where your favorite stores are to shop for home decor.
Target.. That store gets me every single time. I also love Pier 1. 


- Show me your dream home {it can be your home, if you already have your dream home}
Seriously, How amazing is this house?!? Do you see the wrap around porch!!


{all images from Pinterest}

Go, Hurry!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Mrs. Mama said...

check out that kids playroom! that's awesome! also a wrap around porch is on my dream list as well. I think there's just something... homey about it.

Joeylee said...

I love a good wrap around porch and that dream home is beautiful!

Kerry said...

Oh wow all of this is AMAZING!!! I LOVE that house, that playroom, that kitchen, I could easily live there happily ever after ;)