Friday, August 31, 2012

Scentsy Love!!

Alright Ladies & Gents!!

Today is the LAST DAY to get any of the Spring & Summer Discontinued Scents & Warmers...

Are any of your favorite scents on the D List?!? Get them while they are still available!!

Photobucket

I am so excited about the new Fall & Winter Catalog!! Here are a few that I love and cant wait to get!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket

Champion Warmer for the Special Olympics!

I'm even more excited about the Holiday Warmers!!
{All Holiday Warmers will be available on Sept. 15th!!}

Photobucket
Pumpkin Warmer is the September Warmer of the Month!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I currently have a Fundraiser going for my daughter's school for the field trips!!
If you would love to help out their class, Click Here!

Photobucket

No comments: