Sunday, August 19, 2012

The George Foreman Grill: Show Us Your Grill Skill Recipe Contest


With the kids starting school and being so busy lately, family dinners have been getting harder and harder. Dave’s schedule and the kids schedules are very jumbled at the moment. Within two weeks, we should have a solid routine down!

I recently had the opportunity to review the George Foreman Removable Plate Grill and come up with a recipe that would be quick and easy! 


The first thing I did when it got delivered was open it up and read through everything. I have never owned a Foreman Grill before. I started going through my recipe book and made a bunch of different plates, but the chicken dish was the best tasting. 


Ingredients:

4-6 Chicken Breasts
Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
Flavored Bread Crumbs 
Seasonings

- Get everything together and mix the cheese and bread crumbs/seasonings together.


- Dip the Chicken Breasts into the mixture.
- Make sure they are coated nicely.



- Put on the grill for 5 minutes on each side and then a few more minutes.. Just to make sure ;)



I am pretty sure my kids loved this dinner! 


I love that the clean up is so easy! Dave was a little worried about having to soak the Removable Plates for a little while, but I was not worried at all! I just tossed them in the dish washer and they came out looking brand new!

The George Foreman Next Grilleration™ is here. This 5-serving grill allows for easy cooking for the whole family in under 20 minutes. The nonstick coating and patented slope design make every meal a healthy one. And clean up is also worry free thanks to the dishwasher safe removable plates.
  • Large surface area lets you cook up to five servings at once for quick and easy family meals in under 20 minutes
  • 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up every time
  • George Tough™ Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil or butter
  • Exclusive fat removing design removes up to 42% of the fat from 1/4 lb. 80/20 Ground Chuck
  • Floating hinge gives you the ability to adjust height to accommodate a wide range of foods
  • 3-Year limited warranty



*A complimentary product/service was provided for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own. I was not compensated in any other way. This recipe/post will also be entered into a drawing.


Photobucket

No comments: