Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marine World, Week 23

On Monday I met up with Ellie at Marine World. She had an extra ticket so I said "Hell Yeah!" It only took me about 45 minutes to get there. I was Hauling Ass! When we got there I sprayed the kids down with Sunblock, Got everything in the stroller, And walked the long walk to the gates. While I was walking I saw Ellie in line to park, So she told me that she would meet me at the gates.


Here are the kids ready to go in to the park :)


Photobucket


They get up to the gate and we are talking about all the kids and things like that. We also get a group picture... there were a lot of us!


Photobucket


Photobucket


We get in there and the kids want to ride some rides, so the big kids take Mia and DJ on the rides. Mia and DJ were holding hands, it was too cute!


Photobucket


While the kids were on the rides, Reagan wanted out of the stroller and wanted to walk around..


Photobucket


DJ was Loving all the rides. He went on the Tea Cups, Mini Roller Coaster, Fun House, The Train, and The Merry Go Round...


Photobucket


Photobucket


While DJ was on some rides I took Reagan into the Buggs Bunny House... She got to sit on his Chair, Bed and Table.. LOL


Photobucket


Photobucket


After some of the rides, the big kids wanted to go on a ride. I took a look at my kids and noticed that they were sleeping... Score!!!


Photobucket


So Ellie and I went on a ride with her son and friends daughter. Her friend kept all the kids...


Photobucket


As you can see, they squeeze you in there... you could hardly breath...


Photobucket


Photobucket


After the ride, the kids started waking up so we took them to see the Walruses. DJ liked it until the kid next to him screamed and then it was all over... DJ wanted nothing to do with them.


Photobucket


We let the big kids go ride some rides and we kept all the little ones. DJ was playing on the Vibrating Chairs.. He thought they were so cool.


Photobucket


Here are a few more pics of the kids... We let them play for a little bit.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Then it was time to head home.... The kids and I had a Blast!!!


YAY We were almost home... We Reached Sacramento... Just had to get to Sunrise :)

Photobucket



No comments: