Monday, July 5, 2010

13 Weeks


Fingerprints have formed on Peanut's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

How far along: 13 Weeks
Total weight gain: -10lbs
Size of the baby: A Peach.. 2.9 inches, .81 oz.
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Bought a pair of Bermuda Maternity Shorts, but need to go get some more maternity clothes =)
Sleep: waking up 2-3 times a night
Movement: too soon, but peanut is in there bouncing around! \
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws, Fruit, Cheerios, Deviled Eggs!
Food aversions: everything else....
Morning sickness: Im actually starting to feel a lot better. Yesterday I had a wave of it but nothing for a few days!
Symptoms: tired, hungry, irritable
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy I had, but hopefully now that Im in my 2nd trimester my energy will come back!
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd Appt next monday!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut, 1st appt, Making it to the 2nd Trimester!!!

No comments: