Monday, July 12, 2010

14 weeks....



How far along: 14 Weeks (over 1/3 of the way done!!)
Total weight gain: -14lbs (still losing weight)
Size of the baby: A Lemon 3.4in & 1.5oz. Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, and (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downey hair) is growing all over the body for warmth.
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Bought a pair of Bermuda Maternity Shorts and planning on getting more clothes this week. =)
Sleep: waking up 2-3 times a night
Movement: I have felt little flutters, but peanut is in there bouncing around!
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws, Fruit, Cheerios, Fruit salads, Cobb Salads! And I cant wait till Reagan's birthday because I have been craving Birthday Cake!!
Food aversions: everything else....
Morning sickness: just getting waves of nausea now, but feeling a lot better and getting some of my energy back!
Symptoms: tired, hungry, irritable
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy I had, but I'm slowly getting it back!
What I'm looking forward to: My 2nd appt today and My 3rd Appt!!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut, 1st appt, Making it to the 2nd Trimester & 2nd appt!!!

No comments: