Thursday, July 15, 2010

Maternity clothes.. And a Belly Shot..

Yesterday the kids, my little sister and I went to the mall because I needed to find some maternity shorts. Ive looked everywhere for shorts that I would like and fit well, but had no luck. So I had to go to Destination Maternity/A pea in the Pod Maternity store at the galleria. When I got there I found some cute tops and the sales lady grabbed me a few shorts to try on. As soon as I put on the plaid shorts, I knew they were the ones! Here is a pic of them.



I got a Blue Tank and a Grey Tank that will match the shorts. They are so comfy!! I just didn't like the numbers the register showed me when I was paying.. Ugh! Why do maternity clothes have to be so expensive?!? Thank goodness (NOT) Cali has long summers so I can get my moneys worth out of all the clothes I'm buying.. lol

Here is my 14.3 week belly, I'm measuring ahead a week so Ive really popped/ballooned out.. *dislike*


And of course I'm wearing my new outfit =)
Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Priscilla said...

I know what you mean about maternity clothes. My first outfit for this pregnancy was a pair of white shorts from motherhood and one of those blue stretchy shirts (what I wore at Disney World). It came to over $50! You should try Burlington Coat Factory for maternity. I bought a pair of jean capris, khaki capris, 3 tees that say stuff and a little black preggo dress. All for $63! Can't beat that!

April Willard said...

Omg, you actually look pregnant! I love it!

Breanna said...

Thanks Priscilla, I will have to go check them out!

I know April! I feel huge!! I cant believe how fast I popped!

Jamie said...

you look great! I know how you feel...I'm feeling large ad in charge as well, my pregnancy seems to be DRAGGING on!!!

I love those shorts too btw :)

momsstorytelling.blogspot.com