Friday, July 2, 2010

July Already?!?

I cant believe they year is more than 1/2 way over.. Time is sure flying by! Pretty soon we will be ready for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and this new little peanut to join our family!

Speaking of Peanut... I told my sister today when we went and saw her at her work. I started crying and then she started crying, she is so excited for this little one to come! She is even more excited that there is a chance that peanut will make its debut on her birthday (1.1). She asked if I was going to have a Baby Shower and I told her probably not, but she insisted that I have one and that she even offered to throw me one =) I love her so much! Now we just have to tell the rest of the family!

In just a few weeks Reagan will be 2 years old! Its so hard to believe that she has gotten so big!! She is still so petite and dainty. She is still fitting into some 12mo clothes and is currently in 18mos. Some 24mo shirts fit her but nothing else.. lol We are going to have a small family/friend get together for her party. I'm gonna either make Hot Dogs & Hamburgers or Shredded Chicken Tacos =) I'm also going to make her cake! I found a Dora mold cake pan, so I'm going to order it next week and then frost it with all the colors that make Dora! She is going to be so excited!!!

DJ will be starting PRESCHOOL next month.. eeek! He will be starting with the August 2010-2011 school year! I cant believe he is old enough to be going to preschool! He is getting so big! Last night we cut his hair and again he freaked out and it took even longer because he was starting to sweat like crazy and his hair got harder to cut because it was getting wet... Ugh he just needs to realize that the clippers are not going to hurt him!!

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful & safe 4th of July!! Were going to my dads for a BBQ & fireworks. Lets just hope that DJ doesn't freak out like Last Year !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your new little one must be due around the same time as mine. (My EDD is 1.3.11) :)
Your family is gorgeous! It'll be great to add another to the mix.