Monday, July 19, 2010

15/16 Weeks...





How far along: 15 Weeks But Peanut is measuring 1 week ahead.
Total weight gain/loss: -20lbs
Size of the baby: Between an Orange (4in & 2.5oz) & an Avocado (4.6in & 3.5oz) Continuing the march towards normal proportions, Peanut's legs now out measure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your peanut is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements. Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.
Sex: Were not finding out!
Maternity clothes: Yes. I got some cute plaid shorts and some tops!
Sleep: waking up 2-3 times a night
Movement: I can feel little flutters but no kicks yet.
Food cravings: Sweets & Sours, Sour Punch Straws, Fruit, Cheerios, hard boiled eggs, Cobb Salads
Food aversions: everything else....
Morning sickness: just getting waves of nausea now. About 2-3x a week.
Symptoms: tired, hungry, irritable
Labor signs: Too soon.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: My energy I had, but hopefully now that I'm in my 2nd trimester my energy will come back!
What I'm looking forward to: My 3rd Appt on 8/9!!
Milestones: Seeing Peanut, 1st appt, 2nd appt, 2nd Trimester

No comments: