Monday, July 12, 2010

Peanut @ 14 Weeks!

Baby is measuring 1 week ahead at 15 weeks but dr is not concerned. Baby is looking great and when he was doing the u/s peanut was waving and rockin out in there.. lol Every time I go in there he always says "I still cant believe you had vaginal births" lol He says to hope for a girl because reagan was a lot smaller than dj was.. lol Next appt is august 9th =) Oh BP was 119/68 (i think) and weight was down 4lbs from last appt.

Here is Peanuts back, spine and booty =)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like peanut is nice and healthy :) I'm glad. I'll be sure to check and see how your appointment on the 9th went after I post about mine!

Unknown said...

aw yay! :) I'd view peanut measuring ahead as a GOOD thing, definitely. Especially if it's only by a week. It just means he/she is growing at a nice pace.
That's funny about our appointments. I'll remember to check your blog on the 9th after I post!