Monday, May 25, 2009

6:30am wake up call.... Week 18 :)

DJ thought it would be a great idea to wake up at 6am. I really didn't think it was funny.... So Dave got up with him and they went into the front room and watched a little Backyardigans. 6:30am rolls around and i can hear Reagan starting to fuss. So i go and get her out of her crib and bring her into the front room with the other 2 :)

My children need to learn how to sleep in. Especially on a 3 day weekend!

Yesterday we went to my cousin's High School Grad Party. It was pretty fun! We got there at 10am because we carpooled with my dad. My uncle made 10 Tri-Tip and 6 Chicken... OMG that stuff was so yummy!!! Of course both kids were going crazy because there was so much to do up there. Dave and I switched off kid for kid. DJ loves being outside so Dave had him most of the time.

After we got done eating and DJ woke up from his nap I took him out on the quad. He was having so much fun! He kept yelling "Yee Haw" and laughing hysterically! Dave decided to take DJ on the quad also and my dad said that if DJ fell off that Dave is going to have a long, long, long walk home.. LMAO!!!

I got to see my "ex" aunt (i guess you would call her that, they divorced) I haven't seen her since i was little. I was the flower girl in there wedding when i was 5 :) almost 20 years ago! We also saw some of my grandparents best friends. They looked just the same, and we talked about how we miss my grandparents and think about them all the time. It was good reminiscing :)

We finally leave around 6pm with our goodie bags :) My uncle always gives bags of food to everyone :) So we brought home some tri-tip, chicken, pasta, and rolls. YUM YUM!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day... Stay safe out there :)

No comments: