Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! Week 16 :)

Wow 16 weeks already! I cant believe how fast this year is going by!

First off I would like to say

CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Daisy and Baby Sammy!!!
Sammy is Daisy's Rainbow baby! He is so precious!

&

Kassie and Baby Kyliegh Mere!
Kyliegh was born on the 8th. I went and saw them at the hospital today! She is Gorgeous!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This week has been a pretty boring week...
Reagan is taking more and more steps!!! She still has no teeth.. LOL She loves following DJ around. She loves him so much! The other day she was eating Cherrios and one got stuck on her chin.... I laughed so hard!

Photobucket

DJ is learning new tricks everyday! His new thing is climbing onto the coffee table and then jumping off onto the couch. He scares me every time he does it. I cant believe how big he is getting! time flies when were having fun!!!

Photobucket

Tomorrow for mothers day we are going to go and put flowers on Dave's Mom's headstone, its her birthday too. And then go put some on my grandma & GiGi's nitches. Then after that, maybe take the kids to the park :)

Reagan's baptism is on sunday 5/17. Im excited!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Happy Mother's Day! Your kiddos are getting so big and they are so cute! I love your header picture!