Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday.. Happy 10 Months Reagan!

The first 2 pictures are from my senior year in high school, Back in my SKINNY DAYS :) My Best Friend and I wanted to get some professional pics done for our senior pics, aside from the regular senior ones. These were taken in 2002.


Photobucket


From Senior Year till about 2 Years ago we were inseperable. We would do everything together. Its sad that a few things got in the way of our friendship. I try and talk to her from time to time, but its not the same.


Photobucket


I found a picture of my dad when he was 21. He thought he was such a stud! lol


Photobucket

OMG Reagan is 10 Months Old!!!!

She is getting way too big!!! My how time flies!

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Xaleyn said...

He was a stud, what chu talkin' bout? Haha I looove the pics!

Iva Messy said...

what an adorable header!! cute kiddies! Time truly does fly!

April Willard said...

you should totally submit that pic of your dad to http://myparentswereawesome.tumblr.com/

Breanna said...

LMAO April!!! He would kill me!