Monday, May 4, 2009

Answers!!! And The Winner Is...

Alright here we go...

1. I love western movies - FALSE!
I HATE Westerns!!!


2. My favorite show is Greys Anatomy - FALSE!

I have never even watched 1 episode ;)


3. I was pregnant with twins - TRUE!

I miscarried one of them at 9 weeks.


4. Ive never had a broken bone - TRUE!

Knock on wood!!!


5. I dropped out of high school my senior year - FALSE!

I loved school!!! *the socialization part :)*


6. I've been to jail - FALSE!

I would be so scared if i ever did something to go to jail...lol


7. Dave and I were together 4 months before getting pregnant with DJ - TRUE!

We became bf/gf on June 24, 2006 and found out we were pregnant in October.


8. I want to have atleast 1 more baby - VERY TRUE!!!!!!

I would love to have more babies! i love being pregnant!





AND THE WINNER IS......







APRIL @ The Willard Family.



You get to pick out a few things at My Baby Boutique for FREE!!!!!

1 comment:

April Willard said...

Yay!!! I was totally taking a nap when you called, so I got your message and came to look at what was so important on your blog :)

Thanks Bre!