Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Anniversary! Our Journey Thus Far...

Yesterday was Mine and Dave's 2 year wedding anniversary! I cant believe we have been married for 2 years! Crazy how fast time flies.




Flashback....



Dave and I met at our apartment complex when me and my old roommate moved in upstairs. We invited the boys up for some drinks and everything just smoothed out :) He asked me out to dinner and of course I said yes. He took me to Olive Garden... Yummy! We officially became a Couple on June 24, 2006.

Photobucket


February 22, 2007 Dave proposes to me. He bought me a beautiful diamond ring. Of course I said YES! We decided we wanted to get married before DJ came, so we set the date for May 12, 2007.

Photobucket



We went up to South Lake Tahoe on May 12, 2007 and got married at a cute little chapel by the ocean. We had Family and close friends there. It was a beautiful day and I actually found my dress at Macy's in the Junior Formal Dept. LMAO! So Me and My 37 Week Pregnant Self Waddled down the Isle with My Daddy on my arm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



After 3 years and 2 kids... things get a little crazy but at the end of the night it is all about family! We have had MANY ups and downs, but we get through it.

Photobucket

Photobucket




.....I you.....

2 comments:

Justi said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary! BTW, I now follow you on Twitter. I didn't know that you are on there. YOu can request to follow me since my updates are locked. :)

Samantha said...

Happy Anniversary!