Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Told Ya..... Week 15

Alright... I have a few minutes :)

This past week was pretty crazy! Dave got laid off because of the dealership closing, Reagan started to take 2-4 steps at a time and DJ is getting more hyper every single day... ugh!

Tonight I am watching my neighbors daughter for her. DJ and Aliyah get along so well and play non stop! They follow each other around and wait for the other one to drop the toy they are playing with so they can pick it up and play with it. They give each other hugs and eat dinner together :)

Photobucket

Isn't that just the cutest thing?!?

Reagan's baptism is coming up soon and I finally got a cute picture of her in her dress her great grandma sent her. She looks so stinkin cute!!!

Photobucket

I am finally able to get Reagan's hair into Pig Tails!!!! Dave calls them her "Devil Spikes" LMAO!!!! She screamed when I put them in but was fine all day with them.

Photobucket

One of her "Piggies" is sick... it kept flopping over to the side... :D

Photobucket

I cant believe that DJ will be 2 in 1 1/2 months. Time really flies. There is so much he is doing know, it just amazes me! He doesn't even look like a little boy anymore...

Photobucket

~I ♥ You DJ & Reagan~

No comments: