Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Week Appt...

I had my 30 week appt this morning and everything is going great with Allen. He is still measuring big and is weighing in at 4lbs 5oz and is Breech. Dr said that there is still enough time for him to flip around and to not be worried, which I'm not worried unless he doesn't flip.. He said he would hate to have to give me a c/s with my last kid.. lol
Dr also said that if he is still measuring big, he might want to induce me around 38 weeks so right after Christmas. I told him that I have a feeling that he will come earlier and he said Great! lol I have gained a total of 2lbs this whole pregnancy. If Allen is still breech if and when I go into labor or start my induction, we will try a version to turn him. I want to try everything I can so I don't end up with a c-section...

My appts are getting closer and closer together! 3 weeks till my next appt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can try a webster chiro. I've heard they can do wonders for breech babies!
http://icpa4kids.com/about/webster_technique.htm

Good Luck!