Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly, How I love ya!

I have always wanted to use Shutterfly for my pictures/cards but always ran out of time. This year I am finally able to get organized, get our pictures taken and use Shutterfly. They have a really good deal going on with bloggers! I am especially excited to use Shutterfly this year because we have a new baby coming and the kids are big enough to get great pics done!! I've never sent out christmas cards with pictures on them, just in them. So this year we will be able to show off our beautiful children!

I am loving all of the cards and am going to have the hardest time picking "the one" out, so here are a few of my favorites



So go check out their super cute Christmas Cards, Adorable Calendars and the super sweet Thank You Cards that I will be getting after baby arrives!

Bloggers get 50 FREE holiday cards from Shutterfly! So click Here and fill out the form! Its super easy!!!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Holy Moly, thank you for this! I have been using Shutterfly since Jacob was born back in 2005. I use them every year for Christmas cards. 50 free? Do I hear, cha ching?!

Breanna said...

Your welcome!!!