Saturday, November 6, 2010

31 weeks...

This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.



How far along: 31 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
Size of the baby: The weight of 4 Navel Oranges. Allen is measuring in at 4lbs 5oz and is 16.5 inches long.
Sex: All Boy!
Maternity clothes: Of course!
Sleep: none at all...
Movement: All the time. He is rarely calm.
Food cravings: Nacho Cheese Doritos & Sierra Mist.
Food aversions: none right now..
Morning sickness: nope...
Symptoms: OMG where do I begin... My hips are hurting so bad I cry, My hamstrings feel like I have pulled them, Allen is constantly kicking me in my ribs and Ive been so tired.
Labor signs: Lots of Braxton Hicks and a few mild contractions.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Seeing my feet and being able to sleep through the night.
What I'm looking forward to: My appt on the 24th.
Milestones: Having a healthy pregnancy so far.

No comments: