Sunday, November 21, 2010

33 weeks...


How far along:
33 weeks! 49 days till my due date!
Total weight gain/loss:
5lbs... I'm slowly gaining the 30lbs I lost in the first trimester.
Size of the baby:
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood. *Allen was measuring 4lbs 5oz at 30 weeks, So he is probably up into the 5lb mark now!*
Sex:
All BOY!!!
Maternity clothes:
I absolutely love all of my maternity clothes! I'm going to go out and get some more on BF this weekend! I live in my leggings and yoga pants!
Sleep:
It is getting harder and harder for me to sleep through the night. I'm up about 2-4x a night just using the bathroom. My hips are aching a lot more and nothing is getting rid of the pain.
Movement:
Allen moves all of the time! He likes to flip around and kick me in the ribs or nestle up on the right side of my ribs and stretch out. {that just about kills me, I always think he is going to break one of my ribs}
Food cravings:
I am loving fruits and veggies right now. I'm so excited for thanksgiving in a few days! Turkey, taters, gravy... Yum!
Food aversions:
None really. Besides the nasty Eggnog Dave has... {Barf}
Morning sickness:
Thank goodness that is gone. It usually comes back about a week or two before I deliver so I'm not looking forward to that.
Symptoms:
I have been having a lot of lower back pain and my hips are apparently mad at me. No matter how I lay, they are always hurting. My boobs are starting to really hurt also...
Labor signs:
Luckily the PTL has stopped. I'm still 2cm, soft and thinning. Hopefully I only have a few weeks left! 
Belly button in or out:
In but its starting to thin out and get flat.
What I miss:
Being able to breathe and not get winded when I walk only a few feet. Getting a full nights rest!
What I'm looking forward to:
I have my 33 week appt on Wednesday! I cant wait to see my little man again!
Milestones:
Having a healthy baby growing inside me and a great pregnancy! {minus the PTL}

No comments: