Sunday, November 14, 2010

32 weeks...

By now, your baby is taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, he'll gain a third to half of his birth weight during the next 7 weeks as he fattens up for survival outside the womb. He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.



How far along: 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2lbs
Size of the baby: A large Jicama. Allen is over 4lbs 5oz and is around 17 inches long.
Sex: All Boy!
Maternity clothes: I am loving my maternity clothes. I'm going to pick some more up when I go out shopping on Black Friday!
Sleep: Ahahaha... Yeah right :(
Movement: All the time. He is a lot more active than DJ and Reagan were.
Food cravings: Nothing really...
Food aversions: Nope...
Morning sickness: Thank goodness that is over with!
Symptoms: Still my achy hips and lower back.
Labor signs: Had some more contractions earlier this week and had to get a terb shot to stop them. I think Allen is just in a hurry to meet everyone.
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: Seeing my feet and being able to sleep through the night.
What I'm looking forward to: My next appt is day before thanksgiving!!
Milestones: Just lucky to have a healthy impatient baby boy!
Here I am at 32 weeks!

No comments: