Friday, August 19, 2011

Forgive me blogger, for I have sinned...


hehehehe... had to say that ;)

Haven't done a Confessional Friday in a long time..



Photobucket



I Confess...

I was literally jumping up and down this morning because it is the last week day of summer vacation! School starts on monday!

I Confess...

I joined the band wagon and made a Adventures in Mommy Land facebook page.. So far I have three likes, yay go me.. bahahaha! I feel like such a dork... Shhh!

I Confess...

I am completely obsessed with planning Allen's 1st birthday now. I was up past midnight just looking at all of the ideas. I even used some of my Amazon gift cards to get the Green Eggs and Ham Cookbook! It will be here today!

I Confess...

I am kind of excited to turn 27 in a few weeks.. Maybe its because I am going to be riding roller coasters all day, who knows!

I Confess...

I will be having a fun giveaway next week! Working on it now!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

2 comments:

californiadreamin said...

Isn't it crazy that the 1 year mark is in the not too distance future?! Blows me away

Unknown said...

Yay for birthdays. Hope they are great. I love rollercoasters.