Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday Nonsense...

So I found a new love...

These little beauties are so yummy and so addicting..

Nature Valley Granola Thins...

They are a new product from Nature Valley. I had some pretty good coupons for them, so I thought I would try them out.. I got one box of the Peanut Butter & one box of the Dark Chocolate... My kids went straight for the chocolate and I got the peanut butter.. In Love...

So let me tell you, I am not one to complain or get annoyed...

But..

I had some amazing coupons for BOGO Johnsonville Brat Patties that just came out, and for the life of me I could not find them anywhere. I went to 5 different stores and nothing. So I decided to email Johnsonville myself. Well I got an email back the next day and the only store I didn't go to had them. So I had Dave go out to Walmart and get them for me. A week later I got a letter from Johnsonville thanking me and they sent me some pretty high $$ coupons!!! I was shocked! I now have a shitload of brats and patties in my freezer :)

Also, Tomorrow I will be featured on Becky, From Mrs to Mama's blog! She has been doing a "Meet This Mama" every day for the past month! Tomorrow I will be talking about dealing with a colicky baby. Since Reagan had horrible colic and thrush and had to be on special formula, I felt that was the perfect topic!

So go check it out! There are a lot of mama's with a lot of good advice!

No comments: