Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Im Featured :)

Today I am featured on Becky's blog for "Meet This Mama!"

So go over and check it out!!!
I am talking about Colicky Babies and how to deal with it all :)


So if you are here from her blog, Thanks for stopping by!!!



So it's almost school time!!

I am one happy mama! We just got done with doing all of their back to school shopping.. {sheesh!} I remember doing my back to school shopping, my dad would just give me money and off I went.. My dad hated shopping with me, I was so indecisive.. lol

Anyways, the kids were so excited to pick out their own clothes {with my help, of course!}. I can not stand things not matching, drives me crazy! Dave stopped getting the kids dressed because I will go up behind him and change the kids after he has.. hahahaha

Also, my birthday is coming up!! Eeek! I can't believe I will be 27 years old on the 5th.. Dave and I are going to Six Flags and my dad will be watching all three kiddos! I don't remember the last time we went out for an all day trip without the kids..

Oh wait, Its.Never.Happened!

So I am super excited to ride roller coasters and drink some adult beverages!

Have a great rest of your week!!!
School starts on Monday!!!

2 comments:

The Michelle Show said...

Hi there! Found my way over from your feature. One particular part stuck out to me - that you were only together for 4 months when you got pregnant!

I'm pregnant now with my first and we were surprised after only 3 months together. Werent you worried about what it would do/did to your relationship? I'm the most stressed I have ever been in my life.

Unknown said...

Ooooh I'm jealous! I love six flags! I'm sure you'll have a blast.