Monday, December 19, 2011

Miscellany Monday & Winner!!

Good Morning, Chick-A-Dee's!

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! The kids got to open presents this weekend with family! They got lots of goodies and were spoiled to the max! We will be going to my dads on Tuesday to open presents and have dinner! Allen was unsure on what to do when it came to opening his presents lol.. He would just sit there and look at it like "are you going to open it for me?" haha He finally figured it out on the last present :)






--------------------------------------------------
So, Now on to the winner of my My Memories Suite Giveaway!!




Congratulations!!! I hope you love this as much as I do!!
{Please email me at Smith.Breanna3@yahoo.com}

I will be having a few Guest Bloggers lined up Friday and next week, I'm excited!! Also, if you want to participate in my "Fabulous Blogger Mondays" email me at Smith.Breanna3@yahoo.com


Don't forget to go link up for Miscellany Monday!!

Here

{it won't let me link the button :(}

Photobucket

2 comments:

Bree said...

We have the same name :)
Love your blog, too cute!

newest follower!

Unknown said...

Such adorable children!!