Monday, December 5, 2011

Miscellany Monday..

The weekends go by way too fast...

- Eleven Months.. Allen will be 11 months old tomorrow! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. It makes me kind of sad to know that he is our very last baby. I have his birthday invitations ready to be mailed off and my party list almost revised and ready to go! I will be doing a post about his birthday soon!!

- Christmas is getting so close! I can't believe it will be here within a few weeks! Lets just say that I am not done with everyone. I have been slacking, but I need to get my butt in gear!

- Flying.. Allen will be on his first airplane in a few weeks!! We are flying to Seattle for christmas and hopefully it will be a white one!! Dave has to cut the trip short one day and will be flying back the day before we do.. Which means I will have all three kids in an airport by myself.. {pray for me!} I think we will be good. The kids love to fly and they have been talking about it for weeks!

- Decorating.. We are decoration our tree and the house when the kids get home from school today! They can't wait! We might take them to go see santa before we leave on vacation. Last year DJ and Reagan did pretty well.. Im a little nervous about Allen.. haha

Weight Loss - I am doing great on my weight loss and recently met my 2nd mini goal! I have lost a total of 40lbs so far and feel great!! I feel like a totally different person and its such a self esteem booster when people notice and comment! Go here if you would like to follow my progress :)

Happy Monday!!

Don't forget to link up your Miscellany Monday post!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


Photobucket

No comments: