Thursday, February 2, 2012

So Blessed...

Yesterday morning I got a phone call from two of my amazing friends. They were at a Scentsy Convention thing in Philly.. Wait thats not the reason why they called..

Ers called to tell me that Afton will be having a ups guy drop off a surprise package today, so be on the lookout! You have no idea how excited and shocked I was!! Well I waited all day at the house, except for getting the kids from school and swinging by my dads.


When I got home, I noticed that our ups guy came early today. He is usually around the neighborhood from 4-6.. {dont ask me why I know that.. please!} So the kids and I went and picked it up. When the lady came out with a Scentsy box, I almost peed my pants! I was so excited!! We raced home so I could open it!!


When we got home and the kids were playing, I opened it! I was completely blown away! There was a Mid-Size Warmer called "Canary", One Blueberry Cheesecake Bar and a Black Raspberry Vanilla Room Spray!! I was just about brought to tears. I have been wanting to buy some Scentsy products, but it just hasn't been in our budget. I imediately opened everything and put a square and within 2 minutes my whole house smelled like the cheesecake factory! I was in heaven!!

I texted Ers & Afton to say Thank You and that I loved everything. Afton texted me back and said that this was my "Congratulations for the Awesome Weight Loss" gift and that I deserve a little something extra..


Isn't she beautiful!?!
Have I told you how much I love this amazing group of ladies?!? We all "met" when we were pregnant with our July/August 2008 Babies. We have been each others Support Systems, Shoulders for crying, Ears to lend for Venting and most of all Each others #1 Cheering Squad..

I had no idea how lucky I was to have every single one of these amazing, loving and caring women in my life. Well, tonight I do. These ladies are not just friends, they are sisters god forgot to bless us with.

I hope you all have a fabulous friday!! Also, My Big Blog Giveaway starts on MONDAY!!!

I am off to look for some fabulous scents!!

If you have Scentsy, What are some of your favorite scents?!?

 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

love those

Briana said...

I'm planning to order the "canary" one too! My fav scents right now are Linger and Satin Sheets. If you ever want to order more, I'm a consultant too :) https://briana2255.scentsy.us/Home

Ersula said...

Love you, Bre!!!! I love Black Raspberry Vanilla, Luna, Enchanted Mist... the list goes on!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Scentsy! ;)