Wednesday, February 8, 2012

WILW & Pinterest...

Happy Wednesday!!!

The work week is almost over!!

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving, Wednesday and Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting!! I love wednesdays because I get to link up with two awesome blogs!!

So lets start off with:

I'm Loving...

- The fact that I am now an official Independent Scentsy Consultant! I signed up last week and should be getting my starter kit by friday!!

- That DJ is able to go to our #1 Pick Elementary School!!! I had to do Open Enrollment because we were on the wrong side of the street. They have an Enrollment Lottery, so its not first come first serve.. I got the letter today in the mail!!

- That I get to go shopping for a new Laptop!! Our desktop is about to die, so I need something new! Holla!

- Tofutti Ice Cream Sandwiches for Allen!! They are super tiny and Allen loves them! No Lactose!

- How well my Giveaway is going!!! I can't wait to see who wins!!

- My Family, Friends & New Followers!! Welcome!!

Now for...




 

 

 

 

 

 

 





Also, Don't forget to enter my Giveaway!!! You can get Daily Entries for Tweeting & Blogging about this Giveaway, too!!

Have a great Hump Day!!

Photobucket

No comments: