Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WILW!

Today I am linking up with Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesdays!



I'm Loving...

My New EC Planner!!!! It came last week and I love it so much!! It already has weeks and weeks filled! I also get compliments on it!!





The Clip Boards I made for my Scentsy Parties!! If you don't know, I am a Scentsy Consultant!!


This Shirt!! It is totally my son!


I finally got to use my Collapsible Vase!!


DJ & Reagan's Valentines Day Goodies I made for the kids!!


I am loving this amazing weather here in sunny california!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jenna said...

You will LOVE your EC planner! I got mine a few months back and I seriously don't know how I EVER lived without it!! And I am loving your son's St. Patty's day shirt.. TOO cute! Hope your Thursday is FABULOUS!