Thursday, March 21, 2013

Easter Fun with Scents & Chocolate!!

I am one who absolutely loves Easter!

I love making Easter Baskets with things that people will actually use instead of just eat.. I have started making Easter Baskets for my Aunts, Sister in Law and a few other family members.. These aren't your regular Easter Baskets... I have filled mine with Scentsy Goodies!!!

My family loves Scentsy.. Pft.. Who can blame them?!?

Since we have New Scentsy Buddies, I asked the kids what buddies they liked and I am going to surprise them with their favorite buddies in their Easter Baskets!!



I am in the process of reaching my Monthly Goal and would love some help!! Is there anything you have been eyeing? I am loving all of the new warmers, scents & buddies!




BRICKS ARE BACK!!!!!!
Only for a limited time and only for Hosts!! Have you been wanting to have a party, but things have been too busy?! Not to worry, my friend! You can have an online party and still get those April Host Rewards!! Message me for details!! 



Now is the time to sign up with Velata if you have been thinking about it!! When you sign up, you get an extra $40 worth of product in your Starter Kit!!


There are some new exciting things coming up with Velata and they are having a great sale!! 
Check it out and get some chocolate. You know you want to!


There are so many things you can do with Velata...

Take a look:



Chocolate Dipped Peeps on a Stick!
{via}



Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Waffles!!!
{via}

Make sure you get your goodies in time for Easter!!!

So if there is anything catching your eye, don't forget to swing by my ScentsyVelata & Grace Adele websites and check them out! 

** I am very close to my Monthly Sales Goal, Would you like to help?! **
Message me for my monthly specials!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

My Kiki La Rue Giveaway is still going on!! Make sure you get over there and enter the Giveaway!!!


 photo Signature.png

No comments: