Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Letters...

Hello March!!!

Today I am linking up with Ashley @ Friday Letters for the first time! These are some serious randomness.. Enjoy!

Photobucket

Bestie – First off, I am so proud of you!! You and R brought such a precious bundle of joy into this world and he is an absolute doll! I love that handsome little boy already! I know things are tough right now with him in the nicu, but be strong mama.. You are one of the strongest people I know and I know that you can get through this, especially with R by your side. I am always here for you!



Justin Bieber – What The F***?!? Do you seriously think this is a fabulous outfit? It looks like your mom forgot to change your diaper! I pray to god that Regs does not start liking you! I for one can’t stand your ass… And your music isn’t all that! I am pretty sure that if 2 Pac & Biggie were still alive, you would have absolutely no chance! Oh and not to mention all of the "Beliebers." That's what they're called right? Well they need a freaking wake-up call.. If you personally do not know him, then you seriously need to calm your ass down!




Spring – I would love it if you stayed! This weather is pretty amazing! I have always love california's spring and fall. Summer, eh, not so much.



Justin Timberlake - I am so excited that you are back!! I really, really, really want to go to their concert at Candlestick, but I doubt it will happen.. Plus, I think its freaking hilarious that Kanye West is getting jealous!



Scentsy - Oh how I love new catalogs!! Today starts the new Spring & Summer Catalog!! New Warmers, New Scents & New Buddies!! Seriously?!? How freaking cute are these guys!!


Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: