Wednesday, March 27, 2013

San Francisco Trip Photo Dump!

Monday was supposed to be a big purge day for me.. I had so many items to check off of my to do list.. 

But...

That all went out the window when my dad text me asking if the kids and I wanted to go somewhere. Of course I said yes! I also knew that we were gonna head to San Francisco. My dad has been wanting to go for a while, so he finally picked a day...

The kids were so excited to get out of the house and ride in papa's car. They had no idea where we were going, but then overheard my dad on the phone. 

Reagan yelled "Papa are we gonna see Nemo?!?"
Allen Yelled "Papa I wanna see Octopi!!!"
DJ yelled "I wanna see Sharks!!!"


All three kids in the car...


Our first stop was Marin Headlands... DJ and Allen were more than willing to take pictures in front of the Big Red Bridge! Reagan, not so much.. In majority of the pictures, Reagan has a grumpy face or is completely hiding her face. 

My Boys...
We got a smile...

Papa and his Grandsons :)

Mama and her babies... 


We finally made it to the Aquarium of the Bay... I have only been to the Aquarium once and the kids have never gone.. Surprisingly, Allen was the most intrigued with everything. DJ and Reagan were more or less just messing around and acting up.. It kinda pissed me off.. From now on, my dad is only taking one kid at a time.. All three were too much for him.. lol My grandparents did the same thing with me and my sister..

Jellyfish

Allen petting the Starfish.. Afterwards, his hands got really red and his face got all splotchy. 

Reagan petting the Jellyfish...

DJ petting the Jellyfish...

The kids finally saw Nemo & Dori!! They were yelling with excitement and everyone around us were laughing...


Allen finally got to see his Octopi!! He just about sh*t his pants!! This kid loves them!!


Right when we got to Pier 39, Reagan said "Mommy it smells like crab!! Can we have some crab, please!" My dad and I both laughed! This girl loves her seafood! 

Have a great wednesday!!!


 photo Signature.png

2 comments:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Looks like you all had a blast!! We took Lily to the Seattle Aquarium for her second birthday and are about to take the girls to Sea Life in Munich next week vor Violet's third birthday. So love the touch and feel pools with the star fish.

Glad you got to spend some quality time with your family!

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Oh, by the way, I'm nominating you for the Liebster Award, because you're awesome!