Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Review: ANEW CLINICAL Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector

A few weeks ago, I was able to start reviewing a product from an Avon Rep in my area. Alicia is a fabulous rep and loves what she does!

When I was younger {18-20}, I had a friend who sold Avon. I absolutely loved going over to her house because I would always leave her house with bags of Avon Products! So when I had the opportunity to review an Avon product, I jumped on it!


I decided to go with Avon's ANEW CLINICAL Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector. Since having children, my face has changed shades and even have uneven areas. So I thought this would be fabulous! Right when I got it in the mail, I ran into the bathroom, washed my face and used the Skin Corrector. When I put it on, my face felt like it could breath and I didn't break out.

There are many causes of Hyperpigmentation, such as sun damage, skin trauma, acne scars and the side effects of medications such as Estrogens and Tetracyclines. You can also get dark spots from pregnancy and medical conditions such as liver and addison's disease.

Anew Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector dramatically reduces the appearance of  7 types of discolorations:

- Dark Spots
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Post-Acne Marks
- Brown Patches
- Blotchy Red Patches
- Freckles
- Shallowness

I used the product as directed: Twice a day and under my moisturizer. Within a few days, I could really see a difference in the way my face looked. After two weeks, my discoloration has diminished and I am in love with this product!! I would definitely recommend this product to all of my friends!!

If you would like to shop with Alicia, you can check out her Facebook Page or Avon Website!


*Product/services from Alicia @ Avon were given to me for this review, however, all opinions expressed are my own.


 photo Signature.png

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have sold Avon for almost 10 years now, and when I saw this, I was excited. I've been using samples to try it out, and so far, nothing, but I don't use it as often as I should, and it's only been 2 weeks, anyway. Hoping to get rid of some acne scars with it!