Monday, March 11, 2013

Surrogacy Update..

I guess this blog needs a Surrogacy Update..

First let me give you a little back story..

I flew down to L.A. back in November and had my Medical Evaluation. After everything was done, I had to lose about 28lbs to be under a certain bmi. After the IVF Dr & my Caseworker talked, the family that I was working with decided not to wait for me to lose the weight. They wanted to start looking for another family, but if they couldn't find a family by the time I lost the weight, we would work together.

So, as of last week, I have reached that 28lb weight loss goal!! I contacted my caseworker and told her about it and we were both pretty excited!! It has been a rough 28lbs, but I am so glad that we can now move forward!

So here is my list of what needs to be done now!!

- Go to my Dr's and get a Weight Check done. Send it to my Caseworker and then she will send it to my IVF Dr. {Dr. Appt is next week!!}

- IVF Dr will look over everything and decide whether or not we can move on with the scheduled plan...

- If Approved, We will either go back to our original IP Family and pick up where we left off or wait for another family. We love our IP Family :)

- I will have to fly back down to L.A. for another Medical Screening and my Psychological Screening. I will be shown how to give myself my shots and what shots/meds I will be on.

- Start Contracts and find out when we will be doing the Embie Transfer!!

- Start my meds/bc and be on them for at least 1 month.

- Fly down to L.A. for the Embie Transfer!! {Meet Our IP's!!!}

- Wait for that BFP!!!

So there you have it!! This is my list that I can't wait to start crossing off!! I just want to say a big Thank You to everyone who has sending prayers and good vibes throughout this whole process!!

If you would like to follow along, click here or the button that is in my sidebar :)



Photobucket

No comments: