Friday, March 8, 2013

The many faces of Reagan...

Have I ever told you that I love having a little girl?!?

Don't get me wrong, I love my boys too! We get down and dirty in the mud with dump trucks and hot wheels..

but...

She absolutely loves shopping with me and loves all of the girly frilly outfits. I love doing her hair, well, what hair she does have..  I just wish it would grow! She is a spitting image of how I was growing up. She can be very girly girl and not want to get dirty one day and then the complete opposite the next.

"Mom, I am getting ready for a wedding.. Don't I look beautiful?"  
- Reagan

I love shopping for her, so when I saw that Zulily was having a rockin' deal on Toms, I knew that Miss. Reagan had to have these! Fed-Ex also dropped them off today!!


Seriously?! These are the cutest shoes! She is going to be my little fashionista. She already loves to pick out her own clothes and accessorize to the max.. lol


She has the sassy personality and has never met someone she doesn't like. She is very sensitive and will shed tears at the drop of a dime. If I barely raise my voice, she is in tears. But if her brothers take something from her, she is ready to rumble.. lol Even on her whiniest days, I wouldn't trade her for the world. And believe me, her whining is like nails on a chalk board.. {I'm her mama, I can say that!}


Her heart is so tender and is my social butterfly. She will befriend anyone that is willing.. I love her urge to learn and discover new things each day. She is a hands on learner and picks things up quickly. She is very thorough when it comes to trying something new or working on a school project. Soaking up every ounce of knowledge. Its hard to believe that she is already 4 1/2..


She will be starting Cheerleading this year with her Football brother.. She will be my forever flyer as my friend {who also is one of the cheer coaches} said. My little petite princess is growing up into a beautiful little big girl. I can't wait to see what the future brings for her. So much potential in such a little girl :)

Mama love you!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie @ Life, Unexpectedly said...

Oh my goodness, I bet your Reagan and my Lily would love to hang out :-) I'm definitely with you. I never thought I would be a girls' mom since I hated pink (or just about any other color) and dreaded having a house full of pink and frills. Now, I couldn't imagine it any other way. I love when Lily leaves the house in the morning in her purple fairy skirt (she has pretty much the same skirt Reagan wears in one of the pictures) and when I come home at night, I find her mud overalls and boots caked with dirt in the tub. The joys of girls' moms :-)