Saturday, March 16, 2013

Run or Dye Sacramento!!!

First off, let me say that I am not runner! Nor have I ever claimed to be.. lol

But, this was one of thee funnest things I have ever done! Sarah and I would walk, jog, walk, jog throughout the whole 5k. I've been losing so much weight, we would have to stop jogging cause my pants were sliding down.. oops!

So this was Sarah and I before the race lookin' all Nice & Clean!


And then we got into our Dye Packs and started having fun in line...


Sarah, Me & Lauressa
We were having fun in line.. Dancing, Tossing Dye & People Watching!


The dye was in our teeth.. We kept having to stop and take sips of water cause we couldn't get the taste out of our mouth.. 


The Aftermath of the run! 


We were having so much fun just throwing dye at each other and at everyone else! We will definitely be doing this again!!!



Come back on Tuesday for a fun giveaway!!!! 


 photo Signature.png

No comments: